Mobile Crane Hiring Services in Sydney
Affordable and reliable crane rental services that will get the job done and save you money in the process. Is this possible? With Fullers Mobile Cranes it certainly is. We’re a large and diverse crane hire company, servicing the Sydney Metropolitan area. We have the resources and the flexibility to go anywhere our clients may need us. Contact us today to discuss your crane rental requirements.
We provide a range of services for several industrial and commercial clients, including governments and semi-government bodies and organisations. We build long-term relationship with our clients; these are mutual relationships based on safety, quality, timely service and an anticipation of their needs.
Fullers Mobile Cranes is constantly improving our fleet to meet an ever-changing market. We’ve been trading since 1989, when we started with only two mobile cranes. Since then, under the guidance of our Director Larry Fuller, we have increased our fleet to 16 mobile cranes.
Adhering to all safety regulations
When you’re looking for a reliable crane company, you want to know that their equipment upholds stringent safety standards.
We only hire licensed and experienced crew, and all company employees are responsible and self-motivated. You can rely on them to successfully complete any job allocated to them in a timely fashion. Each crew member has a comprehensive understanding of our WHS Policies and adheres to our mission statement. The crew also possess a variety of tickets including, but not limited to, WorkCover High Risk Ticket, Green Card, Track Safety and Electrical Awareness, and Power Line and Energy Spotter Cards. As a valued client, you can look forward to our dedicated services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The objectives of our safety policy include:
- To achieve an accident free workplace.
- To make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
Safety policy roles & responsibilities
- Safety organisation & implementation responsibilities – to conduct job safety analysis
- Workers compensation
- Accident reporting personal protection equipment
- Checklists for Lifting Gear
- Hazardous substances induction
- Register training attendance
- Register skills competency assessment register
- Tool box talks drug & alcohol program
- Rescue procedure for working at height
- Tagging register
The expertise and professionalism of our staff to complete the job with precision are a mainstay of our business that we hold in the highest regard. You can always depend on us.
Contact us today for more information.