Fullers Mobile Cranes is an award-winning crane hire service that has been trading since 1989.
Back then, we were operating with just two mobile cranes. Today, we’re one of the leading crane companies in Sydney, servicing everything from small residential lifts to big-name government infrastructure projects like WestConnex!
In all that time, we’ve remained a unique and unified local business run by two generations of the Fullers family. Under the guidance of our Director Larry Fuller, we have increased our fleet to 17 mobile cranes – a fleet that is constantly improving to meet the ever-changing market.
Today, Larry is joined by his son Kane in running Fullers Mobile Crane hire service. Fullers in its modern iteration strives to make crane hire easy and hassle-free for partners in the construction and infrastructure industries.
We’ve been doing it for 30 years, and we look forward to 30+ more!
When you’re procuring a crane partner, you need to know that their equipment upholds stringent safety standards. All of our equipment is modern, well-presented and fully equipped with the latest safety tech. We only hire licensed and experienced crew who can demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our WHS policies.
Our team are accredited with all major tickets, including but not limited to:
- WorkCover High-Risk Ticket
- Green Card
- Track Safety and Electrical Awareness
- Power Line and Energy Spotter Cards
The objectives of our safety policy are:
- To achieve an accident-free workplace
- To make health and safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position
- To ensure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities
- To appropriately provide and manage workers compensation
- To enforce the use of personal protection equipment
- To raise awareness of proper hazardous substances use
- To establish strong safety rapport through regular toolbox talks
- To enforce rescue procedures when working at heights
- To maintain an accurate tagging register
Want to know more about Fullers?
Reach out for a chat today.