Fullers Mobile Cranes Pty Limited has been trading since 1989, first consisting of only 2 mobile cranes. Since then Fullers Moble Cranes has now become one of the leading crane companies in sydney, servicing everything from small to huge goverment projects.
Our companys focus are three things;
- Service – provide the best effectient service to our customers and clients
- Complete and Correct – with our fleet varring with size, we know we can match any crane to the job
- Family – maintain and uphold a unique and unified family business
All our cranes and equipment are modern, well presented and fully equipped with the most current technology.
Fullers Mobile Cranes pride ourselves on the expertise and professionalism of our staff to complete the job with precision.
|Service||There is no limitation to what we can lift!|
|Hiring Equipment||Lifting Equipment, Man Box ,Brick Cages, Kibble & Rubbish Bins|
|Brands||Grove, Demag, Tadano, Franna, Unic and Terex.|
|Hours of Operation||24hr Emergency Service. Open 24hrs, 365 days a year|
|Payment Method||EFT and Credit Card (MasterCard & Visa)|
|Service Options||Emergency Service, Free Quotes, Inspections and Same Day Service. AutoCAD drawings available.|
|Payment Concern||Contract Rates, Hourly Rates, Long Term Rates|
|WHS||Accredited & Guaranteed and Current Insurances.|
|Ownership||Australian Family Owned and Operated.|
Fullers Mobile Cranes is constantly improving our fleet to meet an ever-changing market. We’ve been trading since 1989, when we started with only two mobile cranes. Since then, under the guidance of our Director Larry Fuller, we have increased our fleet to 16 mobile cranes.
Adhering to all safety regulations
When you’re looking for a reliable crane company, you want to know that their equipment upholds stringent safety standards.
We only hire licensed and experienced crew, and all company employees are responsible and self-motivated. You can rely on them to successfully complete any job allocated to them in a timely fashion. Each crew member has a comprehensive understanding of our WHS Policies and adheres to our mission statement. The crew also possess a variety of tickets including, but not limited to, WorkCover High Risk Ticket, Green Card, Track Safety and Electrical Awareness, and Power Line and Energy Spotter Cards. As a valued client, you can look forward to our dedicated services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The objectives of our safety policy include:
- To achieve an accident free workplace.
- To make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
Safety policy roles & responsibilities
- Safety organisation & implementation responsibilities – to conduct job safety analysis
- Workers compensation
- Accident reporting personal protection equipment
- Checklists for Lifting Gear
- Hazardous substances induction
- Register training attendance
- Register skills competency assessment register
- Tool box talks drug & alcohol program
- Rescue procedure for working at height
- Tagging register
The expertise and professionalism of our staff to complete the job with precision are a mainstay of our business that we hold in the highest regard. You can always depend on us.
Contact us today for more information.