For Hiring of all Mobile and Mini Crawler Cranes
During our early stages of trading, with only two mobile cranes for hire, Fullers Mobile Cranes began establishing itself as the go-to place for mobile crane rental services. More than 30 years later, and an additional 14 mobile cranes for hire, we’re the largest and most diverse crane hire company in the country. Browse our wider range of cranes and contact us today for a quote.
With a diverse range of equipment and generations of industry expertise, we are well-equipped to help you lift just about anything. Getting you the right crane and service when you need it are good measures of the value we deliver.
All cranes and equipment are modern, well presented and fully equipped with the most current technology. Our cranes have Work Cover plant item approvals.
Irrespective of its size, mini crawlers have a powerful mechanical advantage that enables it to move a host of materials and different objects that are beyond human limit. We offer mini crawler cranes for hire that are ideal for building floor slabs and crawling through muddy sites. We stock the 3T Crawler, which won the 2011 Lift of the Year and the 4T Mini Crawler.
- 4T Mini Crawler: 64m Gradability (Up and Down) – Slopes 30 % Width x Length of Carrier– 1.300m x 4.300m
We stock a wide range of City Crane trucks for hire, including the 8T (the smallest of the range) and the 55T, the most powerful City Crane made to date.
- 8T City Crane:3m Width x Length of Carrier – 2.000m x 6.700m 380 kgs at 19.80m Radius
- 16 T City Crane: Boom Length – 25.0m Fly Jib – 5.5m Width x Length of Carrier– 2.200m x 8.200m Outrigger Width – 5.100m Gradability – 30% 250 kgs at 28m Radius
- 40T City Crane: Boom Length – 37.40 Fly Jib – 8.0m Width x Length of Carrier– 2.800m x 10.800m Outrigger Width – 6.00m 550 kgs at 36m Radius
- 55T City Crane: Boom Length – 50.0m Width x Length of Carrier– 2.750m x 11.496m Outrigger Width – 6.500m x 6.900m 700 kgs at 38m Radius
Franna cranes have long dominated the Australian market. As the ultimate “taxi” crane, Franna’s are versatile and multipurpose allowing use in workshops, plant sites, mines. Our Franna machines are powerful and are classed as pick and carry machines. These cranes are ideal for machine fitouts and driving on site.
- 20T Franna:90m Gradability for 20T – Slopes 50% Width x Length of Carrier– 2.500m x 9.600m
- 25T Franna: 42m Gradability (Up and Down) – Slopes 45% Width x Length of Carrier – 2.720m x 9.985m
- 25T SL Franna:42m Gradability (Up and Down) – Slopes 45% Width x Length of Carrier – 2.720m x 9.985m (Please include).
All Terrain Cranes
All terrain cranes offer the perfect blend of flexibility and productivity, delivering a high return on investment. Choose from the 80T, 100T and 130T. All terrain cranes include a luffing fly jib, which is perfect for tall buildings on congested sites.
- 80T: Boom length – 50.00m Fly Jib – 17.600m Width x Length of Carrier – 2.900m x 14.998m Outrigger Width – 7.000m x 7.700m 600kgs at 50m Radius
- 100T: Boom Length – 51.00m Width x Length of Carrier – 2.900m x 12.690m Outrigger Width – 7.000m x 8.320m 700kgs at 58m Radius
- 130T: Boom Length – 60.00m Full Fly – 32.00m Width x Length of Carrier – 2.900m x 14.998m Outrigger Width – 7.500m x 7.800m 900kgs at 66m Radius with Full Fly